Gotta Love Pink!

Gotta Love Pink!
Wear Pink!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Monday Bad Luck


This post is supposed to be for yesterday but my internet connection died on me. Crap. 
I was sick and bedridden due to my on and off dizzy spells, or you might call it vertigo. Poor me! It's the worst feeling in the whole world! Tsk.

After taking my meds, I slept. I woke up feeling a lil bit better. I decided to stay put in my room the whole day. And so I did. I just did my nails. It stayed on for 4 hours and I took it off. Heh!



Three of my cousins came to visit and I also did my 2 girl cousin's nails. I forgot to take pics though. 

By the way, I used SanSan's Tropical Lemon, Warm Blue, and Purple breeze for the multi-color base, and Nail Star 2 Way Nail Art Pen for the black stripes and Fingr's Top Coat.

0 comments: