Gotta Love Pink!

Gotta Love Pink!
Wear Pink!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pink Wednesday!

Yay! It's Pink Wednesday again! More and more reason to wear pink!

This was my NOTD a few days ago but haven't had the time of day to post it here.
Now is the perfect time!

I used 2 coats of SanSan French White for the base color.

Stamped it with BM19 image plate and Sally Hansen Fucshia Power.

I applied Sally Hansen Twisted Pink diagonally on my tips.

Stamped the pink tips (slanting) with BM09 image plate and SanSan French White.


Applied my favorite top coat, Seche Vite and yay, my NOTD!^^


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:My Room

3 comments:

pamgotcrazy said... Best Blogger Tips

so pretty sis! i love it!!!!!! too bad i don't have future in stamping.it's really hard for me. i envy you :(

VictoriaRud said... Best Blogger Tips

Looks so cool, Thnks for the idea!!

liiyueh (JanLee) said... Best Blogger Tips

@pamgotcrazy
Try and try again!^^ Don't lose hope, it's always practice makes it better hehe^^