Gotta Love Pink!

Gotta Love Pink!
Wear Pink!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Shatter NOTD

A few days ago I sported this mani just coz I was so effin busy with bday preps and cooking. Needed mani that's fuss-free and convenient. Tadah! Shatter mani hehe!

I used one of the polish with the Katy Perry OPI Collection, Not Like The Movies.


I applied 3 coats but you still see my sme lines, it's sheer but I love the iridiscent color!


See the sheer-ness?


I didn't apply a topcoat coz the shatter polish needs something (base polish) to hold on too.

I applied a thin coat of the OPI Black Shattet.


And there it is. The random shatters on my nails.


Loving the color combo.


Tadah! My NOTD a few days back.

You can see the Ipod and Bose in the background hehe yup, was listening to loud music too! Bet that also did the "shatter" my eardrums! Lolz^^


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: