Gotta Love Pink!

Gotta Love Pink!
Wear Pink!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Rainy Days

OMG! Rain again!! I love the gloom on rainy days.. but I hate it if it continues for several days! Doing laundry is useless as I don't have a dryer. Going to the beach for a relaxing moment, scratch that out too! Prone to brownouts!

Staying indoors for the whole day is okay if you have nothing better to do. Me, I am so bored that  I just painted my nails in hot pink polish.


Applied some black, horizontally.



Using a striper brush, I applied little blobs of white over the pink polish. As well as 2 white stripes over the black .



Then created animal-like print by applying streaks of black on the sides of the white blobs. Added lil bit of faint pink on some of the white blobs.



 Added top coat and I'm DONE! It doesnt't have to be perfect no?

Okay... better eat my snack now!^^

0 comments: