Gotta Love Pink!

Gotta Love Pink!
Wear Pink!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Talan

So worried because I woke up and found out I ran out of Talan. Yes, we always make remarks on how old people smell like "white flower" or any menthol-ly odor. But I grew fond of Talan, been using it since 2003! It makes my tummy aches go away, my back pains, "panuhot", headaches, and every little aches I complain about.

So, I bought a new bottle, it cost about 52 pesos. And here it is. Beside my old, empty one. This is made locally (next town), you know, and it's effective.


Talan Haplacious Oil (Liniment)

Ingredients: Each 100 mL contains

Methyl Salicylate 31.5%
Camphor 3%
Menthol 3%
Eucalyptus Oil 1%
Herbal Extract 9.31%
Mineral Oil 52.19%

Indications:

Rheumatism, Arthritis, back Pains and Joint Pains, Muscular Pains, Headache, Stiif neck, Cramps, Varicose Veins, Sprains and Strains, Insect Bites, Itchiness, and Gas Pains.

Made by: Talan Haplacious Herbal Mfr.
Luisa E. LaFuente St., Pob. IV, Clarin, Misamis Occidental.

2 comments:

liiyueh (JanLee) said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi! Thanks for finding my blog cool hehe!^^ Yes, I'm from the Philippines, I tried going to your link but all I see are tiny squares ( a whole page of them), but don't worry, I'll try using my sister's Mac, and see if I can get there, loz!^^

hopes said... Best Blogger Tips

Is this product are available in the market?please give me idea where i can buy and find one.thanks.