Gotta Love Pink!

Gotta Love Pink!
Wear Pink!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Half Moon Mani Fail

I did this under terrible lighting, way past my bedtime and droopy eyes so please bear with me. As I was restless coz I really wanted to do this right away! What I call, THE ITCH!
So.... Anyway, these are the stuff I used:

Maybelline Express Finish in Little Red Bikini
Maybelline Express Finish in Summer N Spice
Little round tapes I got from my Mom's (dunnot what it's called..?)

Here are the pics. Excuse my cuticles, I didn't push them yet, I'm scared lol. And FYI, I don't remove them coz they tend to be thicker after.

With flash
 No flash

After it has dried enough, I put the litlle round tapes below my nails, near my cuticles. Applied the somewhat copper polish and removed the tape and viola. Some are not even half moon I noticed, it's coz of the placing I guess. Oh well, better luck next time!

 With flash
 Without flash

Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: