Gotta Love Pink!

Gotta Love Pink!
Wear Pink!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Pa!

It's my Dad's birthday today. Right when I woke up, with one eye open, I texted to greet him a Happy Birthday!^^ Happy Birthday Papa Ed Lee! Good health and longevity!^^

He will be having lechon, balbacua, dinuguan (chocolate meat haha), kanding (goat), chicken, fish, and I dunno what else!

Too bad I can't be there! Huhuhu! T_T Most of my siblings are there, good for them, since they're leaving for the US for this summer to join my Mom .Eat all you can Filipino foods before leaving!^^

I'll just wait for my share though, will probably starve myself till the food gets  here! So, more room for the lechon! Haha! ^^

Oh, I took this pic of my nails last night.. I did stamping. I used SanSan's Tropical Lemon for the base color, SanSan's Red Gleam and Blue Sapphire for the stamping. This didn't last though, had to get rid of it after putting them on. I just had to cut my nails, hehe.^^



Practicing until my Mom's US haul gets here! I can't wait for the OPI Katy Perry Collection (mad about the colors and the crackle polish), Seche Vite and Nail Envy (OMG! finally) and also a bunch of BundleMonster plates!^^ Which will probably gets here by May (if my sister comes home ahead of them) or June (when all of them comes home for my another sister's wedding). Tsk! Counting the days...weeks... Sigh!

Until next time!^^


4 comments:

Angeles said... Best Blogger Tips

Cute combo and a very spring mani...!
I love it! ;-)

liiyueh (JanLee) said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks! Hmm, wish I could see spring..^^

VictoriaRud said... Best Blogger Tips

Woow, loove the print! So pretty! :D

liiyueh (JanLee) said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks Victoria! It was just a test mani hehe^^