Gotta Love Pink!

Gotta Love Pink!
Wear Pink!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Let's Shoot!

I was hoping to do my sister's nails today since they have a photoshoot with some of her friends. Turns out I couldn't since she had a minor trauma to her left thumb, tsk! But it was okay since I was not feeling well, most of the day.

Her friends were having a blast chasing the 4 - 5pm, sundown, haha! Magic hour they say.^^

Here are some pics they've taken. The one wearing the green dress is my sister, Aileen Yeto Lee. The other one is here friend, Mizuki Ayame (she's wearing my 2004 wedding dress, old thing huh?)^^"







Cool huh?^^ You can check her Tumbler account at Aileen Yeto Lee!

2 comments:

Mom of Two said... Best Blogger Tips

wow! Those pics are stunning!

liiyueh (JanLee) said... Best Blogger Tips

Yes! Taken at a local river here.