Gotta Love Pink!

Gotta Love Pink!
Wear Pink!

Sunday, March 13, 2011

What a freakin day!

We went to Ozamis for some errands, and we were only allowed to use the old FX. We finished the whole errand thing and ate at CaldaPizza. We were sooo full and ready to go home. And you know what happened next..?

The freakin car won't start! Some of us had to push the crappy old thing, amidst all the onlookers (embarrassing!). Good thing I brought with me a digital camera. I had to start filming! Also an excuse not to help with the pushing, lolz!

I wondered where they got the energy to push... pizza..?! Hahaha!

It was an adventure, we're not ready to do again.. Haha! After all that pushing, we just had to stop by Jollibee drive-thru and ordered 11 sundaes!

Enjoy the show!


Please check out my Youtube channel: FreakShows

0 comments: