Gotta Love Pink!

Gotta Love Pink!
Wear Pink!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Get Green

Tonight is Bikini Open in Jimenez Town Fiesta but I didn't go. Just coz I'm tired and lazy. i'm so over those kinds of events.... Maybe coz I'm now old.. Tsk!

Anyway, I just changed my mani. Sorry for the lighting, it's quarter to 10pm when I did this.

I used SanSan Sea Green (2coats).



Stamped with Wet n Wild Wild Shine in Caribbean Frost. Using BM21 plate.


I used Seche Vite for topcoat (1 coat). Super! It dries so fast, I'm amazed at the speed.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

NeeLai said... Best Blogger Tips

pretty!

by the way i tagged you on a Stylish Blogger Award. here it is

http://neelai14.blogspot.com/2011/06/stylish-blogger-award.html

liiyueh (JanLee) said... Best Blogger Tips

@♥neelai♥
Thank you! I already did the blog award but I'll update it and put a link for you there^^