Gotta Love Pink!

Gotta Love Pink!
Wear Pink!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Tag: 10 Things I Love

Hi! Tagged for the very first time! Yay! I was tagged by Ann of The Beauty-Addict. A very big thanks to her that I got to do this post.

Rules:
1. State who gave you this award in your post.
2. State 10 things that you love.
3. Give this award to 10 bloggers, listing them at the end of the post, and notify them with a lovely comment.


It took me ages to take pics of these babies! I had to find time when there's no wandering lil man around and mess things up. Also, I have lots and lots of things which I love but I'm only gonna state the ones that I'm always stuck with every single day.


1. Dell Inspiron Mini
This is the reason why I have no social life. 

2. Ipod Touch
Keeps me entertained even when I'm offline.

3. Casio Exilim
Very useful for my blog and Youtube.

4. Nail Polish
What can I say? I'm a girl!

5. Lumene Radiant C-Energy Eye
Really helps my eye puffiness stay away

6. Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish Stick
This stuff really works! Don't have blemish for months now.  It stings but it's worth it.

7. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil
I rarely put makeup so this saves me and brighten my eyes.

8. Eucalyptus Hand Cream
It has Dead Sea Minerals and Eucalyptus Oils.

9. Talan Haplacious Oil
I can't live without it. I finish a bottle in a week!

10. Fabric and Room Freshener in Lavender
I love lavender scents! I always want my room to smell as fresh as possible. 

So that's it. Well, not the most of it. 

Now I tag...


Thanks for stopping by!



0 comments: